Recruitment : Business Administration Apprenticeship
We are delighted to announce that we are now looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprenticeship to start work from September 2016. The role is working in partnership with Durham County Council and Derwentside College. Please see the job information which is advertised via the college website, social media and National Apprenticeship Service website.
Employer: Rondean Machinery
Location: County Durham, Chester le Street.
> Job Description:
Would you like to work for an established, well respected, family run business? Rondean Machinery are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Apprentice with a keen eye for detail, good customer service skills and a genuine interest in administration.
Duties will include:
- Processing sales orders
- Supporting the Marketing Team
- Photocopying and scanning
- Writing up business documents , emails, completing quote templates and data input
- Filing and archiving
- IT Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft dynamics, CRM, ERP systems – (training will be given on the internal systems)
- Working with Project Managers and providing support to the Office Manager and other various departments as directed
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Answering phone calls and correctly taking messages
- Helping to organise events and delivering outstanding customer service
- 5 GCSEs at C or above to include Maths, English and IT or equivalent qualifications
- Attention to detail
- Able to understand and implement instructions
- Good spelling and grammar
- Good Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Good working knowledge of ICT packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills are essential with a clear and professional telephone manner
- Excellent presentation, organisation and timekeeping skills
- Enthusiastic individual with a flexible approach to working in a busy environment
Commencing Salary: £133.00 per week
Working Week: 38 Hours, Monday— Thursday 8.30am—5.00pm, Friday—8.30am—2.30pm.
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV including the above Ref. No. AD162 to
Closing date for applications – Sunday 21stAugust 2016